All Nursing Degrees at SBU
Demand is growing for highly qualified nurses. Our communities need registered nurses, and the need is growing! In a study published in the May 2012 edition of the American Journal of Medical Quality, each state's nursing shortage was graded using a reliably developed model. By 2030, Missouri is projected to have a shortage ratio of 27 RNs per 100,000 people.
Southwest Baptist University is helping address the nursing shortage issue by preparing professional nursing graduates through a variety of nursing degree options, ranging from degrees that prepare you to become a Registered Nurse to more-advanced nursing degrees.
Do you want to become a registered nurse?
SBU offers nursing degrees on three campuses in Bolivar, Salem, and Springfield, Mo. Each campus nursing program is a little different. Review these options below to determine which program might be the best fit for you.
- Associate of Science in Nursing: Springfield Campus
- Associate of Science in Nursing (LPN or Paramedic Bridge): Salem or Springfield Campuses
- Pre-Licensure Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Bolivar Campus
Are you already a registered nurse?
Complete a bachelor's or master's degree in nursing to advance in your career. Course schedules are flexible enough to fit around your busy schedule. Most courses are offered online.
- RN-Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree Completion: Springfield Campus/Online
- Master of Science in Nursing: Springfield Campus/Online