1. The running track is designated for running, jogging and walking. The inside lane is reserved for walkers. The middle lane is reserved for joggers and the outside lane is for runners.
2. Direction: A clockwise direction will be used on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. A counter clockwise direction will be used on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
3. The track is not to be used as an observation area for gymnasium or rock wall activities. No leaning, sitting or hanging on the track railing.
4. Non-marking running shoes or gym shoes are appropriate for the track. No boots or spikes.
5. Shirts must be worn at all times.
6. Stretching is to be done in “off track” designated areas.
7. Track is for foot traffic only. Please no wheeled vehicles.