Run 2 Win
How do you know if Run 2 Win is for you?
- Do you feel as though you are struggling to keep up academically?
- Are you discouraged by your academic performance?
- Do you have difficulty managing your time effectively?
- Would you like to have someone who can encourage you about the various aspects of college life?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then Run 2 Win can benefit you. Completed applications should be submitted to the University Success Center.
Benefits of Run 2 Win
For the student:
- Provides accountability and support from a peer who understands what it is like to be in college.
- Provides a peer to go to with questions or concerns.
- Provides a peer that has had success academically.
For the peer mentor:
- Provides the opportunity to invest in the life/lives of other students.
- Provides valuable experience for future career and helps build a strong resume.
- Allows peer mentor to function as a servant leader.
May count peer mentoring as CRV hours.
How do you get involved?
Applications for students and peer mentors are available in the University Success Center or through the links below.
Run 2 Win Coordinator
Office: 111 Mabee Chapel
Phone: (417) 328-1769