Residence facility for males
1520 S. Pike Street
Landon Loftin , Resident Director: (417) 328-1866
Measurements & Loft Information (PDF)
Landen Hall has a great tradition going back to 1966 and is a proud, durable, clean hall. The building is three stories, air-conditioned, and has a capacity of 197 male residents. There are two students per room and an adjoining bathroom between each suite (two rooms per suite). Laundry facilities are card-operated and located on the first floor.
Dorm colors: Navy blue and silver.
Traditions: Landen Hall Tournament of Champions. Each year the Landen RAs plan a series of hall competitions which include but are not limited to hot-dog eating contests, trivia nights, dodgeball tournaments, ping-pong and much more.
Average Room Size:
Ceiling to floor
Window Size (mini blinds provided)
Mattress Size: 6’8”x3’
Floor Type: Half carpet half tile
Sink and Mirror
Basic Dorm Information
- Bathroom Type: Landen Hall has suite-style bathrooms. Each suite contains two rooms that are connected by one bathroom. Laundry Room
- Kitchen: Landen Hall has a kitchen on the first floor. It is open and available to all residents to use.
- Describe Lobby/lobbies: Landen Hall has three lobbies. Each lobby has a TV and couches/tables for studying. First floor lobby is open to women until midnight each night. Vending Machines: Vending machines are in the laundry room.
- Trash Disposal: There is a dumpster behind the dorm. Landen Hall has bins available for recycling.
- T.: There are TVs in each of the three lobbies.