The Courts Redford College of Theology and Ministry endeavors from a Christian perspective to teach students the Bible, our Christian heritage, and spiritual formation, and to prepare students for professional church vocations.
Director of Intercultural Studies Semester Abroad
Bolivar, MO 65613
Faith Dedications: Dr. Frost is the Founding Faculty member of our Intercultural Studies program, which has pioneered a six-month Semester Abroad field experience for ICS majors. He and his wife Emily are part of Wellspring Baptist Fellowship in Bolivar, Missouri and they host a Bible study in their home on Sunday night for students.
Educational and Professional Background: Frost earned a Bachelor of Arts in history from Baylor University; a Master of Arts in New Testament and Master of Divinity from Wheaton Graduate School; a Doctor of Ministry from Southwestern Baptist Seminary; and a ThM in Intercultural Studies, from Fuller Seminary, Pasadena, CA.
Frost's positions of ministry include:
- Missionary Journeyman in the Philippines, IMB, 1967-69
- Pastor, Melrose Park Bible Church, Illinois, 1971-74
- Discipleship Professor, California Baptist College, 1976-85
- Founding Pastor, CanyonCrestCommunityChurch, Riverside, CA, 1981-84
- Founding Pastor, Faith Community Church, Valencia, CA, 1985-87
- Chi Alpha youth ministry, Bolivar, MO, 1988-91
- Professor of Intercultural Studies and Spiritual Formation, SBU, 1987-present