SBUBolivar, Missouri Est. 1878

Refund/Withdrawal Policy

Students MUST complete a A Change of Enrollment Form (obtained from the office) to withdraw or change classes. Non-attendance of classes does not constitute official withdrawal. A change of enrollment will affect your eligibility for financial assistance. If you receive financial assistance, contact the Financial Aid Office before making a change.