Warren B. Davis Family Physical Therapy Center, 110
Bolivar, MO 65613
Current Research Projects
Recent Scholarly Publications and Presentations
- Sneed T, Holz RB, Neil RD, Yoder AW. Effect of Lumbar Bracing, Spinal Segmental Stabilization Training, and Combination Bracing/Stabilization Training on Pain, Function, and Activities of Daily Living in Subjects With Lumbar Instability. Poster Presentation. Missouri Physical Therapy Association Spring Meeting, St. Louis, MO, April 12, 2013.
- Sneed TJ. Effect of Therapeutic Exercise on Idiopathic Scoliosis. Poster presentation. MPTA Annual Spring Meeting, St Louis, MO, April 2010.
- Sneed TJ, Cole C, Floyd DS. Effectiveness of Therapeutic Exercise on Spinal Curvature in Idiopathic Scoliosis: A Systematic Review. Poster presentation. APTA Annual Meeting, Boston, MA, June 2005.
- Sneed TJ. McMurtry DM, Toombs HL, Worley JR. Comparing the Effects of Two Arch Taping Techniques for the Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis. Poster presentation. APTA Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, June 2004.
- McMurtry DM, Toombs HL, Worley JR, Sneed TJ. Comparison of Two Taping Techniques to Control Excessive Pronation of the Foot. Poster presentation. NATA Annual Conference, St Louis, MO, June 2003.
Why do you enjoy teaching at SBU?
"I enjoy teaching because I enjoy learning. I enjoy teaching at SBU because I am comfortable in this environment and want the students to be comfortable as well so that real learning and growth can take place. "
Educational and Professional Background:
Sneed earned a Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from the University of Oklahoma; a Master of Health Administration from Chapman University, Colorado Springs Branch; and a Doctor of Physical Therapy from Creighton University.
Sneed's practice experience includes outpatient orthopedic clinics in Oklahoma and Colorado, as well as the US Air Force. He is a Board Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties.