- Admissions Requirements
- Accreditation Status
- Program Mission and Student Outcomes
- Contact Us
- Missions Opportunities
- Financial Information
The following requirements must be met before being admitted to the physical therapy program (course in progress during semester applying must be documented):
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree.
- Documented experience/observation in physical therapy. Up to 40 hours will be counted. Variety of experience is recommended.
- Completion of graduate records exam (GRE).
- Completion of the following courses with a minimum of a 3.0 prerequisite GPA and at least a "C" in each. Prerequisites should not be taken pass/fail. Course equivalencies must be approved.
- General Chemistry* - two semesters each with lab
- General Physics* - two semesters each with lab
- Biology* (human or animal-based biology, anatomy and physiology) - one semester each with lab
- Statistics - one course
- Psychology - any two courses (excluding psychological statistics)
- Pathophysiology is highly recommended
- *courses need to be in sequence from a science-based department
Any science-based courses taken three years prior must submit a Seven-Year Waiver form for the course to be considered as counting toward a prerequisite.