Join a vibrant faith community at Southwest Baptist University, where Christian faith
is integrated into all aspects of campus life.
- Worship and learn during chapel services.
- Dig deeper into the Word during small-group Bible studies.
- Spread the message of Jesus globally through the Center for Global Connections. Serve the local Bolivar community.
- Grow in your Christian faith.
Living at sbu
- Live in Christian community.
- Make your dorm room your home away from home.
- Build lifelong friendships.
- Make great memories!
- Attend campus-wide, student-led activities for fellowship.
- Participate in campus recreation opportunities for better health.
- Join a club or organization for character and leadership development.
- Stay healthy with resources made available at the Killian Health Center, including free immunizations. A full-time nurse also is available for consultation
if you do become ill.
- Register for a campus parking permit, have your picture taken for your official SBU
identification badge and sign up to receive SBU Alert messages through Safety and Security.
- Receive counseling services in a safe, supportive and confidential Christian environment — free of charge to
- Utilize a full suite of academic technology resources provided by Information and Technology Services.
- Receive federal financial aid, such as grants, loans and work study, all facilitated
by the Office of Financial Aid.
For more information about student life, guidenlines and expectations, student services,
etc., please download the SBU Student Handbook using the link below.