“The sports management major is an interdisciplinary program designed for students interested in a career in sports-related areas other than education.”
- Department Chair Joe Wooderson
Sports Management Major
- Career opportunities in Sports Management include Sports Officiating, Fitness Equipment Development, League/conference commissioner, Facilities Management, and Events Management.
- Students must complete the core courses then choose a concentration. The selection of concentrations include:
- Business/Fitness and Wellness
- Sports Administration/Business
- Commercial Recreation/Business
- Sports Administration/Fitness/Wellness
- Sports Psychology
Visit the Department of Kinesiology website for more information.