“What an amazing experience and opportunity you will find as a Management major within the Business Administration Department at SBU. You will love the faculty who are dedicated to educating and laying the foundations you will need to be that professional you envision yourself to be, and you will love the interactive classes and clubs/organizations that are geared towards providing you all the skills and knowledge you will need to be successful and to conquer your MBA. Lastly, you will love the feeling of success you have upon graduation – that you are ready to conquer the world.”
- Department Chair, Susan Lynch
- The Business Administration Department is accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- 2000-2010 graduates’ employment rate: 90-95%
- For the 27th time in 28 years, the SBU Enactus team won the Regional Championship and competed in Enactus National competition. In 2011, they placed in the top 60 teams in the nation.
- During the capstone class in the final semester, students take the Major Field Test, a national standardized test covering nine areas in business: accounting, quantitative analysis, business law, international business, economics, finance, marketing, management, and information systems. Our students average in the 90th to 95th percentile.
Career opportunities include:
- Human Resources Management
- Industrial Management
- Labor Relations
- Pharmaceutical Sales
- Organizational Management
Visit the Department of Business Administration website for more information.