Impact of Excellence
Be a part of an academic community that encourages critical thinking, builds faith, and offers more than 45 unique areas of undergraduate study and seven graduate degrees. With an average class size of 24 students and a student to professor ratio of 14:1, you’ll get to know your professors well as scholars and friends. If you like the idea of learning from faculty who are not only great scholars, but also committed Christians, SBU is the campus where you belong.
Six Ways to Move On
1. Check Out the Majors (Chances Are You’ll Find Your Favorite)
2. Meet the Faculty — Up Close and Personal
3. Come See Us — Visit Campus
4. What’s It Cost? — Tuition, Scholarships and More
5. Apply Now — Why Wait?
6. Are You an Honors Student?