SBUBolivar, Missouri Est. 1878
- Racquetball and handball court reservations may be made 24 hours in advance by phoning the Wellness desk during operating hours. Reservations will begin on the hour and extend for one hour.
- All players must check in at the Fitness Desk before proceeding to the courts.
- A waiting list will be established beginning on the hour. Courts not claimed by 10 minutes after the hour will be assigned according to the waiting list.
- Protective eye wear is required and must be worn correctly to prevent eye injury. Eye guards may be checked out at the Fitness Desk with a SBU Identification Card.
- Racquetball racquets may be checked out at the Fitness desk. All racquets must have protective racquet guards and lanyards. Lanyards must be secured to player’s wrist at all times during a game. Member must pay for all racquet damage.
- Players must exit courts when reservation time has expired. Players may not remain on court to finish a game.
- Tapping or knocking on glass or the door to notify players that time has expired must be done between points.
- Report any injury or maintenance needs to Fitness Area Staff.
- Non-marking athletic shoes are required.
- The Fitness Staff may only designate a challenge court. Time and court number will be posted.