SBUBolivar, Missouri Est. 1878
Harassing / Obscene Communication
(417) 328-1556 or 328-8733
- If you receive a harassing phone call, hang up the phone quickly. Do not respond to the caller.
- When receiving threatening phone calls or persistent harassing calls, report the situation to safety and security immediately.
- If receiving harassing messages on voice mail, save the message(s) for evidence and report the incident to the safety and security department.
- Harassing emails should be reported to the safety and security department. This does not include spam mail.
- Save emails for evidence.
- For more information on stopping harassing emails, contact computer services.