In the News
Kevin Schriver, Psy.D.
The College of Education and Social Sciences seeks to prepare students for careers in people-oriented and service-minded professions, while encouraging students to embody Christlike character.
The College of Education and Social Science's SUCCESS newsletter allows you to keep current with all that is happening in the college and for the “success” we encounter.
The College of Education and Social Sciences is the largest college of the SBU-Bolivar campus, and the popularity of our degrees continues to add more students to our growing programs.
The College equips students for people-oriented and service-minded careers and professions by:
- Providing theoretical and practical experience;
- Encouraging positive mental, physical, social and spiritual health;
- Challenging students to strive for academic excellence;
- Integrating the Christian faith into each academic discipline; and
- Contributing to the liberal arts foundation within the general education requirements.